Monday, September 27, 2004

What the HELL is this?????

O.k. CD 22. I took clomid (100 mg.) this cycle days 1-5. This evening, I got home - went to the bathroom and I have bright red spotting. LOTS of it. I had a positive OPK on Day 15 and 16 - so only 7 days ago.

WTF? I am so tired of feeling broken. I don't understand. This is going to be the shortest cycle I've ever had. I don't understand. Why is it so f'ing hard.

I am so upset.

Updated to say: Well, the bleeding is gone (even after *blush* a little morning action). It was just internal, and turned light brown last night and vanished into thin air about as quickly as it showed up.

I'm not sure what to make of it still, as while I do typically spot before my period comes in full force, it's never this early. And if the other two cycles I had on clomid were of any indication, I should be expecting a longer, not shorter cycle.

I had low dull cramps for a while last night, and my breasts are very sore (similar to usual PMS symptoms) so I guess it's just a waiting game for now.

Sigh. I think my own personal version of hell would be to have to wait in an endless line.

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

Don't want to get your hopes up (yeah, I know they already are) but could it possibly be implantation spotting? Hoping so!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home