Thursday, September 30, 2004

It's all about me.

I have a pretty low self-esteem. When I hear people whispering - and laughing, I immediately begin to look down and make sure that I'm all buttoned, that I don't have a "kick me" sign on my back, or anything more frightening hanging from my nose or stuck on a front tooth. I'm always worried about these sorts of things. Maybe it's a result of being teased too much as a kid.

The partner I primarily work for and I share a common wall between our offices. A wall that I can hear through on many occasions (not that I'm trying to eavesdrop mind you). But our secretary is in his office, with the door shut (rather unusual) and they're whispering and laughing like mad. Why do I have this horrible sinking sensation that it's about me? What have I done?

God it makes me so nervous...



1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Julianna said...

Hi. Thank you for the good wishes, it is greatly appreciated!

Why is it that I am just now finding your blog???

I can't wait to read it and now you will be on my blogroll. How did I miss you??

About the laughing, they are immature assholes probably laughing at a bug on the floor. Don't worry your pretty little head.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home