Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Insult to Injury

Well... I ended up spotting for days... and days... and days....

Just enough to remind me that there was no way in hell I was pregnant and just enough to be a pain.

And then the deluge happened. Sweet heaven - soaking through a tampon an hour. Nice mental image eh?

Now that the waterworks are officially in the "full freaking blast" phase, I hab a bery bery bad sinus infection or something.

Lovely.

Add to that the fact that my parents are going to be coming up this weekend, and I'm going to have to have a very difficult talk with a friend today that I've been avoiding for a long time because I hate confrontation.

good times. good times.

But whatever my paltry complaints are, to those of you that are being affected right now by Katrina... my heart goes out to you. The eye passed over my old house in Florida - and the scene of devastation in my old neighborhood is NOTHING compared to the images filtering in from the Gulf Coast.

You are all in our collective prayers right now.

2 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger Chee Chee said...

Hopefully, things will start looking up for you soon.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

I'm sorry April. I hope the cold gets better. I echo what Chee Chee has said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home