Thursday, August 11, 2005

Eeeeeekkkkkkssssss

Bad bad dye job.

My previously pretty coppery red hair (natural color) was to be "enhanced" a little to have the red brightened up.

Oh sweet mother it's horrible.

It's purple. Well maybe that's a bit dramatic, but it's at least purplish. Regardless, it's not attractive.

And I didn't really realize how purple until now - sitting at my desk.

This is awful.

And of course, one of the head honchos in the firm is supposed to be coming in today to meet me. I will be forever known as the girl with the eggplant hair.

2 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man I'm sorry. I once had my eyebrows dyed a metallic Papa Smurf blue if it makes you feel any better.

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry about your hair, but GOSH I'm glad you're back!!!!

I once got some red highlights put in my dark brown hair and I had this Lucy Ricardo aura going for a while until it simmered down. ::shudder::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home