Tuesday, September 20, 2005

begging for mercy

There's some really serious stuff going down in our house right now... stuff that I'm not comfortable talking about here. Stuff that has far reaching ramifications to our entire futures.

I know, I know, it's not fair to say that and then not give you the low down, but the truth is, I can't. I really can't. I mean, you know more about my hoo-ha than most people I've slept with, but this is different. (wow - "most people" that sounded v. whorish - but I assure you my life is not that exciting)

In the space of a few days, it will all likely be worked out, but right now I feel as if the world is ending and falling apart. In just a few days, we should have a better grasp of what we're facing.

I rationally recognize that it's not really the end of the world ... and that things could be a lot worse, but for us, right this very minute - that's relative.

I have never been comfortable asking for help, even when it gets to the point that I know that I cannot rationally cope with something on my own.

And right now, I'm reaching that point.

So, I'm humbling asking you for your thoughts and prayers right now. Light a candle for us, shake a rubber chicken, meditate, burn some incense anything.

I'm not a praying type person, but my knees are raw from begging for mercy.

I just want something to go right for us, just this one time. Is that so much to ask?

16 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Mrs. T said...

I'm thinking of you April. I really hope things get worked out and get much better soon for you!

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Mari said...

April - I hope that whatever it is works out for the best. You will be in my thoughts.

 
At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs*

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Cricket said...

I hope things get straightened out in your favor soon. Stress sucks.

 
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if you *want* to blog about it but I sure know how hard it is when you *can't* blog about something, it sucks. Take care and I'll shake my voodoo mumbo jumbo for you.

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A candle is lit and I hope this gets sorted out asap. I hope you're okay.

P.S. Tag... see my blog.

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and hoping things look up soon.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Cass said...

I am thinking of you and sending thoughts of a smooth resolution to whatever the situation is. We've got your back.

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger MC said...

Thinking of you and also hoping that things do go the right way for you also.

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

April, I hope whatever is going on gets resolved very soon. My thoughts are with you.

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am thinking of you, and hoping it all turns out ok. Keep passing the open windows.

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoping that whatever is making your life Hell right now blows over or gets resolved asap. Hang in there.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Mere said...

Aww. I hope everything works itself out for you sweetie. Thinking of you.

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoping things come out the way you need them too. Good luck!!

 
At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap. I'll be thinking of you.

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope everything is okay or gets worked out soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home