Thursday, October 20, 2005

Temporary interruption to your reguarly scheduled snark

We apologize for this temporary interruption to your regularly scheduled snark.

First, a few housekeeping note: 1) keep posting on the previous entry. I love getting to see who you all are. (Yes, yes, I admit I'm a comment whore.)

Second, I'm going to try to consolidate all the answers to your questions in my next "real" post.

However, I just had to interrupt with this breaking news story - apparently all the money we're spending on ART is a joke, and we need to just get a bunch of us together and pay David Copperfield to "magic" us pregnant. I mean, that sounds like a completely plausible plan, no?

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1577408.html

4 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

I completely forgot about that!!! I almost drove off the road when I heard that come across the radio yesterday! And he's going to do it on stage ... I wonder if he's taking names for volunteer assistants?

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So should I not bother making that appointment with the RE afterall??
HOw on earth would he be able to prove she was not pregnant to start and then suddenly pregnant on stage? Freaky. I've always hated those magic shows.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Larisa said...

I wonder what his fees are? Or how long his waiting list is? Is she going to have to go through the 2ww or just immediately know??

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Donna said...

I don't get it...how is he going to prove she wasn't pregnant before he started??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home