Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Further sign of the Apocalypse

Yes, ladies Katie Holmes is pregnant by the tightie whitie wearing, medicine and science disavowing, heterosexuality questionable freak Tom Cruise.*

When Britney Spears got pregnant before me, I joked that the end of the world was nearing.

When she had her baby, I realized nine months had gone by and I was still barren.

When I found out that Katie Holmes is pregnant, well - I have to say that I no longer think that the end is nigh, it's pretty damn certain that fire and brimstone will be coming soon.

* And no, this is not a shot at homosexuals. One of my best friends, Jason who is subsequently in a committed relationship with Josh remarked awhile back that Cruise was "too flaming for me, and that's saying something."

5 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger Larisa said...

NO. NO!!!! This is not possible! I actually wrote on my blog about this months ago now. Augh!!!!

 
At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just Kill Me Now.

(can I say I hope she enjoys the wonders of postnatal depression?)

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Mere said...

For Katie's sake, let's all hope she doesn't develope PPD. Tom will want to give her vitamins or something.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Chee Chee said...

It just sucks! Is there NO justice in this universe?!?!?

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It could be worse. He could run for office. (And get elected.)
-mm
(limboparty.typepad.com)
argh- blogger won't let me login.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home