Monday, September 13, 2004

Wonderful news

There are times, in the midst of all this madness, that I have to take a step back and remember what things in my life that make it worth waking up every day.

At the top of that list, at all times, is always my husband. He's the one person who can make me laugh when everything else is so terrible that I just can't deal with it. He's loving and supportive, handsome and hilarious. He's everything to me.

And we finally have some good news - at least on some front. HE PASSED THE BAR! Bar results came out today and he passed. I am so incredibly happy (and yes, while I had full faith and confidence that he would pass, I'm so happy for his sake that he did).

Congratulations M. I told you that you'd knock them out!

1 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Blogger Soper said...

Yea M!
Just hope that neither of you EVER has to move and take the damn thing again.
'Cause I refuse to do it.

If a decaying tree limb falls off your property onto your neighbors car, where does the liability lie?....
blech blech blech

 

Post a Comment

<< Home