Wednesday, December 15, 2004

A new menu item

Well, apparently my body was tired of all my bitching - and decided late on day 37 to decide to start the deluge. And sweet mother of god - deluge it was... so heavy that it was over in a day and a half.

So - we start over.
again.
and again.
and again.

I am tired of starting over. I am just tired in general of this whole process.

Of course, this means, that I should ovulate around Christmas day - which puts an IUI out of the question this month - that will be tabled to January at the earliest now.

M. and I went out to eat last night - and we were discussing the recent article about laptop usage potentially decreasing men's sperm motility and count. M. uses a laptop every day - about two or three hours a day - and has done so for at least the last five years. We know that his motility is a little slow, and his explanation is that he has simply cooked them. As much garlic as he eats, he has decided that he simply has sperm scampi.

O.k. it may not be funny to you - but I laughed so hard at the table last night that my sides hurt. I love that he makes me laugh. This is why I want this man's children.

Yes, because he's handsome.
Yes, because he's brilliantly intelligent.
Yes, because he's wonderful and sweet.

But mostly because of his sense of humor. I love that when everything in my life is bad, he is the one person that can always makes me smile. He makes this whole frustrating hurtful process a little less painful and a lot more tolerable.

I am so happy I married my best friend. Even if he does have sperm scampi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home