Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Keep it up girls....

Well, it's working. You girls raaaaaawwwwwwwkkkkkk! I wish that I could thank each and every one of you in person for the support you've given me. It's amazingly comforting to have this complete network of people who are so supporting, so giving. I am so incredibly thankful for each of you.

The first part of our trifecta of hell for the week is over.

I found out this morning that I passed the bar exam. I am so relieved... even if it is only a brief respite from the rest of the hell that is going on right now.

And, no... I wasn't asking for prayers for something so trivial, but for something else. Still no news on what's really important. I'll let you more as soon as I'm able.

Let's see: other news: my mother in law is spending the night at our house tonight because she's afraid to stay alone while her husband is out of town (so that means I need to rush home and clean) - and my appointment with the new R.E. is tomorrow a.m.

Of course, if bad news on another front comes to pass later this week, the R.E. visit may become irrelevant as we will be forced to forego any efforts to procreate for a while.

But I'll take each day as it comes, because really - what else can I do?

thank you all again.

9 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That beautiful call/letter/email msg telling you you've passed the bar is truly a wonderful thing. Congratulations.

Hope your hoo-ha is feeling okay!

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on passing the bar!

I'll keep thinking of you.

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful news about the Bar! Still shaking the mumbo jumbo voodoo that bad stuff will go away.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Mere said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BAR!!!!!

I hope things continue to improve through the next few days.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Chee Chee said...

Congrats on passing the bar!!!! That is AWESOME!!!

Good luck with MIL and RE!

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on passing the bar! And good luck with everything else.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Mrs. T said...

Congrats on passing the bar! That's wonderful. Like the others, I'm thinking of you and hope the other thing works its self out soon, too!

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on passing the bar! That is a great accomplishment, and I am so impressed by your willingness to take a second one after already taking Bar #1--I flat-out refused to do so!

Best of luck with everything else--keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS on passing the bar! What great news!
I hope everything else is working out okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home