Friday, September 23, 2005

The R.E.'s new monniker

Since my new R.E. who yes, I am also absolutely in love with bears an uncanny resemblance to Morgan Freeman (so much so that I was concerned in our meeting yesterday that perhaps we were on some sort of mysterious celebrity hosted candid camera remake.

MF: April, I have some wonderful news. Your protocol worked, and you're pregnant. With twins!

A: Really? Wow! *sobbing hysterically* I am so thankful, we've waited so long....

MF: hahahahahaha - just kidding! Hold on while I go be president, and save the world from asteroids, and serial killers, and uh...

Anyway, the fantabalous R.E. will now be known as Dr. Cross.

Although the Shawshank Redemption is definitely my favorite of his movies, I can't use "Red" as the nickname, because well, that's my nickname. So Dr. Cross it is.

6 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger Cricket said...

I love his voice and his gentleness. I guess Glory made me a fan.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Chee Chee said...

I think Morgan Freeman is great! Both yours and the hollywood one :-)

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger MsPrufrock said...

I second Cricket on Morgan Freeman's voice. He also has such a kind face that I like to look at and get the warm fuzzies. I hope this RE is as great as we perceive Morgan Freeman to be.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger chris said...

Glory is one of my husband's favorite movies. I keep trying to convince my husband that it's actually the first gay civil war dramas, but he won't believe me.

Not that that's relevant.

Glad you're happy with your new RE.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Mere said...

Being a fan of both Morgan Freeman AND James Patterson I heartily cheer the name Dr. Cross!

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shawshank - best movie ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home