Monday, April 03, 2006

I'd totally sleep with Jack Bauer, provided he didn't shoot me in the knee

Holy Fucking Twist Batman!

I don't really watch t.v. - aside from the Discovery or History Channel, and CNN Headline News - well, and the occasional episode of Law & Order, but that's it. The thought of reality t.v. makes bile rise in the back of my throat, much to the chagrin of my best friend who is a reality t.v. junkie. I managed a season or two of Sex & the City, The Sopranos & Deadwood before I got bored.

However, I have been sucked in, unwittingly to 24 this season. I've watched every episode, something that is far more of an emotional investment than I've been willing to make before. Which leades me to the conclusion at the end of today's episode:

The FUCK?

I need an Old Speckled Hen to process this.

2 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to comment, but I can't because the UK is a few weeks behind the US! Right? We just had 4-5pm...

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger April said...

Yeah Oro, you're quite a bit behind. I think we're already up to 9-10 p.m.

You've got a lot of excitement coming your way... that's all I'll say!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home