Friday, October 08, 2004

Hopes dashed

Well, it didn't happen. The funny thing is, I'm not that upset about it really. There were no tears, no racking sobs. A little disappointment, but nothing too terrible. I'm just sort of at a strange place, where I'm not sure what to do. The doctor only wanted me to do three months on clomid, and those done now, well, I don't know where to go to from here. I don't like not having a plan of some sort.

I guess it's time to call the doctor and schedule some appointments.

Sigh.


3 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry.

We OB only wanted me on Clomid for 3 months, too. It can thin out your lining. Our next step was to see an RE and begin an IUI. Hope you get a plan and soon.

Marla
the middle way

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Mare said...

Ack. I'm sorry. I hope you figure out where you want to be, and get the support or help you need to take things forward. I am wishing you good luck whatever your next step may be.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

Sucks. Just sucks. Sorry this wasn't it for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home