Friday, October 08, 2004

Hopes dashed

Well, it didn't happen. The funny thing is, I'm not that upset about it really. There were no tears, no racking sobs. A little disappointment, but nothing too terrible. I'm just sort of at a strange place, where I'm not sure what to do. The doctor only wanted me to do three months on clomid, and those done now, well, I don't know where to go to from here. I don't like not having a plan of some sort.

I guess it's time to call the doctor and schedule some appointments.

Sigh.


4 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Toni said...

I am so sorry honey...I thought it was going to be good news.

Let me know if you need information about injectables and such. I've done them many of times and can give hints if you want them. Feel free to email me!

I vote for having a good cry - might make making a plan easier. :) HUGS!

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry.

We OB only wanted me on Clomid for 3 months, too. It can thin out your lining. Our next step was to see an RE and begin an IUI. Hope you get a plan and soon.

Marla
the middle way

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Barren Mare said...

Ack. I'm sorry. I hope you figure out where you want to be, and get the support or help you need to take things forward. I am wishing you good luck whatever your next step may be.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

Sucks. Just sucks. Sorry this wasn't it for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home