Wednesday, February 09, 2005

A common title

I couldn't decide if I wanted to call this "frustration", "ugh", "what the fucking fuck" etc. but then I realized that well, I had already used those.

Michael just became eligible for his health insurance through work. It's an HMO. He wa previously covered through mine - a PPO. He was anxious to change over (it's almost entirely paid for by his firm) as we've been hemmorhaging money each month paying for his coverage out of pocket.

I didn't have the chance to review the documents before he changed, and of course - well of course they do not cover infertility treatments/diagnosis. At least not with the current R.E. so the new rounds of tests that he had scheduled will have to be rescheduled, with another lab or paid for out of pocket. And our R.E. won't take a s/a from another lab.

Another cycle wasted. At least.

fucking.

fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home