Monday, November 07, 2005

I promised...

More pics will be forthcoming, unless I get too spooked. If you see this, and you know me - well, let's just keep this between us eh?

Granted, this was done by an "artistic" photographer who I am pretty sure was smoking crack. This picture has always sort of creeped me out, because it looks like I'm dead and lying in a casket. Nonetheless, this should show you at least a little of what I look like (although this picture is admittedly a little dated, so new ones will be up soon). My hair isn't as dark as in this picture, and my eye makeup is much less whorish in real life. And my eyes are much lighter blue, and I have (unfortunately) a lot more freckles.

It just happened to be one I could easily link to, and thus less work on my part was required. The scanner is still refusing to cooperate.

13 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger Lisa P. said...

Your hair is beautiful! It's the color I always try to dye mine to cover up my ash-brown. :)

Do you use statcounter by chance? You could see if someone nearby was viewing a lot (that's happening to me...)

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Lala said...

I love the remark about the casket, too funny. It looks better framed in the green from the website than it does against the white from bloglines.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Cricket said...

First, thanks for sharing and yipppee, I was right w/my description!

But..... wow, either I'm seeing either casket or you just crossed the finish line at the Running of the Roses.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Mrs. T said...

Thanks for coming out of the closet w/ your identity. I'm sure it was a little hard and/or scary. I wasn't very close w/ my description of you... O'well. :D

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Kimmer said...

Your picture is lovely. Thank you for sharing it with us... Very jealous of the blue eyes, I've always wished mine were blue. I also have dark hair, but dark eyes to match!

 
At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meow! Looking good, girl!

Can't wait to see that beautiful mug in person next month . . .

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty pic! It's great to finally see what you look like--even in weird caskety form!

Best of luck with the IUI, sweetie--I'm rooting hard for you.

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great picture, even with the whole casket type thing ;)

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the flowers were part of the big hair deal - love the photo, yes a bit caskety, creepy, but nice cheekbones!

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. That's an awesome picture. You don't have big hair at all. :oP

P.S. If you looked like you were dead wouldn't you have more of an eerie glazed over look on your face?

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I was waaaayyyy off..... :-)

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Linda said...

April! You are beautiful! Despite the casket-y thing. Thanks for sharing.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Calliope said...

i can't see the pic!!!
wah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home